Northwest Indiana Siding
Siding is one of the most significant elements of your home or building’s appearance. It showcases your property’s style and shields the structure from harsh environmental elements. Aged or damaged siding is not only a cosmetic issue, but it can also affect your property’s value. That’s why it’s essential to keep up with regular siding maintenance.
Liberty Siding and Windows offers high-quality, reliable siding installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services for homes and businesses across Northwest Indiana. Every home is different, and we provide a range of siding options, including wood, vinyl, fiber cement, and engineered products like LP® SmartSide®. With our team of experienced professionals, you can rest assured that your property is in good hands.
Signs that it’s Time to Replace Your Siding
The average homeowner or property manager probably doesn’t think about siding very often, and it may be difficult to know when to replace it. Here are some signs to look for:
- Cracked or loose siding
- Faded or peeling paint
- Rotted or warped siding
- Holes or damage
- The presence of mildew, mold, or fungus
If you’re unsure about the condition of your siding, just give us a call. We know what to do when it comes to replacing your home’s siding, and we can explain your options. All of the products we work with are durable, with a long life span. Our experienced installers ensure the job always meets the standards of professionalism and quality that our customers deserve. Call us for a free estimate.
We Offer a Large Selection of Siding Materials and Options
Our team offers a wide range of siding materials, styles, and profiles sure to fit your esthetical needs. We provide custom fits to match our clients’ exact specifications. We also offer a variety of colors and textures to choose from that can add curb appeal and value to homes and buildings of any size or style.
Vinyl siding is an excellent choice for many homeowners because it is durable and low-maintenance. In addition, vinyl siding comes in a wide variety of colors and styles to fit any taste.
We also proudly install LP® SmartSide® products. Made using engineered wood strand technology, this popular alternative to vinyl siding comes in various colors, textures, and sizes.
A more increasingly popular choice of siding is ClipStone Stone Veneer®. This is a mortarless stone veneer that is easy and quick to install, with very little mess to clean up.
Another attractive choice is clapboard siding, which gives your home or office a classic look. If you prefer a more modern look, dutch lap siding or smooth siding may be a better option. If you want to create a rustic feel, wood grain siding or cedar shake siding would be ideal. Many of these options are on display in our projects gallery to help you find inspiration.
Liberty Siding and Windows also offers expert installation of vinyl trim, also known as flashing or window and door wraps, to customize your property’s look further. Soffit and fascia panels can be used to create a unique visual aesthetic, and vinyl trim can be used to add definition and character to the exterior of your home or property. With so many options available, finding the perfect siding solution is easy.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is the go-to choice for many homeowners and businesses alike because it offers numerous benefits, including:
- Superior Durability – Durability is key against harsh midwest weather conditions. Vinyl siding provides security and quality that you can trust.
- Resistance against harsh winds – Vinyl siding can withstand winds up to 225 mph, providing superior environmental security against even the harshest winter winds.
- Woodgrain texture – Natural woods can be expensive and don’t work for every structure. Using textured vinyl, this classic look can be achieved at a lower cost. Enjoy the same aesthetic with easier upkeep.
- An easy upgrade to curb appeal – If you’ve got cracked or peeling paint, one easy way to increase your home’s value and curb appeal is to install vinyl siding. The crisp, clean lines of the new siding offer a sleek style upgrade.
- Significantly lower upkeep – When compared to other materials, vinyl siding requires very little maintenance. Vinyl siding will last outside your home and look appealing year after year.
- Protection from the sun – We offer Permahue® color enhancer for darker shades with ASA resin, and proprietary technology offers protection against sun and midwest weathering.
- Strong Fit – Siding stays solid and secure with the Patented Pointe-Lock® System and the industry’s first rollover panel locking leg.
- Eco-Friendly – Did you know vinyl, when sourced properly, is a sustainable choice? We provide safe, recyclable materials that can stand up against the harshest conditions. A win for you and the environment!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – What could be better than a limited lifetime warranty?
Contact Liberty Siding and Windows today for a free estimate!
At Liberty Siding and Windows, we know how important your home is to you. With over 30 years of experience providing high-quality exterior protection solutions to homeowners and businesses, we know how to work effectively to keep your property protected and looking great. We want to work with you on your next project. Call us today for a free estimate!